We have made changes to some of our services due to Coronavirus. Please make sure you read what our changes are:
- Pedicure prices will be increased by $2.00 :
- A new plastic liner is used for every pedicure.
- A new disposable Pedicure kit is used that includes a file, pumice, & buffer which you can choose to keep or throw away after your pedicure.
- Manicure prices will be increased by $1.00 :
- A new disposable Manicure kit is used that includes a file, pumice, & buffer which you can choose to keep or throw away after your manicure.
We are STRICTLY ENFORCING: NO WAITING AREA. For the State Posted RESTRICTIONS regarding Nail Salons, Please visit: https://www.oneoahu.org/reopening/#hair
Please follow these guidelines as you plan to visit our salon:
- Appointments are suggested but we are now taking walk-ins (not a guarantee to get serviced if we are busy but we can put you on the waiting list.)
- Please do not bring children into the salon.
- Face Masks are required.
- There is no waiting area inside.
- Only those who are getting serviced may be inside the salon, everyone else may NOT enter.
- Practice social distancing.
- We will not be providing services to Children 10 and under.